Snow sports instruction and ski rental in the 2020/21 season against the background of the current SARS-CoV-2 pandemic
this season we have to face new challenges in our ski lessons and in our ski rental due to the effects of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. In order to make the lessons as safe as possible in terms of avoiding possible infections with the corona virus, we all have to follow rules. This also applies to our rental centers at the Nebelhorn and Fellhorn valley stations.
The rules are based on the currently valid regulations. Should there be any changes before the start of the lesson, these can always be found on our homepage. If necessary, we will update the rules and regulations until the day the lesson starts (loosening or restrictions). Otherwise the regulations of the Federal Ministry of Health apply.
In this winter season we welcome you all with a warm smile instead of a handshake and we are looking forward to experiencing carefree winter sports days together!
Regulations for your ski lesson at NTC Sports:
- If possible, the booking of the ski lesson is always made online by mail or by phone. Without the required information regarding health condition and stay in risk areas within the last 14 days, it is not possible to participate in a lesson at NTC Sports (see confirmation form).
- Students who arrive from a risk area or have been there in the last 14 days must have a negative SARS-CoV-2 test at the beginning of the lesson. This test must not be older than 48 hours. The NTC ski school follows the guidelines of the Federal Ministry of Health for all lessons offered in the 2020/21 season.
- The distance rules of at least 1.5 m and the wearing of a mouth and nose protector are obligatory. These rules apply at the lifts, in the lift facilities and in all indoor areas.
- Ski school participants who can present a medical certificate confirming that they are exempt from wearing a mouth and nose protector need a negative corona test for the day of the lesson, which must not be older than three days. This test must be presented at the beginning of the lesson.
- NTC Sports recommends to install the Corona-App recommended by the German government.
- The hygiene and distance rules must be observed.
- If the rules of hygiene and distance are not observed, our snow sports instructor will ask for them. Should the participant(s) repeatedly fail to comply with this request, the instructor will terminate the lesson. In this case, course fees will not be refunded.
- NTC Sports asks all ski school participants not to participate in après-ski events. Our snow sports instructors are also required to do so.
- All NTC snow sports instructors and employees are trained and sensitized regarding our protection concept. Our rentals and stores are equipped according to the current guidelines of the Federal Ministry of Health.
- Excerpt from our AGBs/Cancellation Policy. Due to the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, we offer a short-term cancellation of the ski lesson in this season 20/21 (free withdrawal from the course without a medical certificate until 48 hours before the start of the course, after that the full course price has to be paid).